Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

one utama

i dont actually remember the exact date..
but i remember it was a sunday..
and its the same day i went birthday celebration with my mum.. ^^
in the afternoon..
my mum fetch me to one utama to meet up amy, biyong and ruyi..
we all actually going to watch a dance battle of beast's choreography..
the winner got the chance to perform on stage during the beast first fan meeting asia tour which will be held on 1st July 2011...
me and amy also bought beast album there..
and get 10% discount on the fan meeting ticket..
hehe~
then they got lucky draw session..
but very unlucky is,
non of our name got drawn.. =(
but after the dance battle..
we walk around in one utama,
and found ppl who win the gift..
we borrow it from her and took a pic..
hehe..
although i wanted it so much..
but nvm, at least i took a pic with it.. XD

the stage for dance battle.. our main focus is on the big banner.. XD
i hope to get this.. but ish.. nvm lar.. my luck is always that bad.. ><

0 comments: