Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

my birthday celebration with uni frenz~

hmm..
for this year..
my uni friends belanja me makan western food..
hehe.. its my favorite food..
the restaurant looks nice..
but the price of the food is quite expensive and the food is not that nice...
we shall not go there again.. ><
they also bought a slice of secret recipe's cheese cake for me.. ^^
then we took some picture..
and my friend, aimei combine it into 1 picture.. keke~ XD



ai mei, amy, rou qing and po chi also bought me a present..
dang dang dang~~~
its a bed sheet.. which also include pillow case.. hehe.. XD
the main point is .. its printed with my lovely winnie the pooh.. 
wakakaka..
im so happy to receive.. but i forgot to take picture of it.. XD

then i receive another present from my father.. 
its the phone i like!!!
and its very expensive.. ><
im so touched to receive this present as i never thought my father will buy it for me.. TT
thank you daddy..
i love u.. <3
another amazing thing is.. 
my dad wrap the phone with winnie the pooh cover~~~ O(∩_∩)O


another day,
i also went out bbq with my secondary tuition's friends..
we have fun that night..
and they did prepare a cake for me..
thank you you guys..
love u all ...^^
erm.. 
we took some pictures also..
btu u may proceed to my facebook to view it..
i lazy to upload again lor.. XDD

0 comments: