Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

uni life~

i still nid to suit myself wif uni life...is just so different...normally v will only do work when teacher call to...but now...v have to do our own without teacher's order...lol...im not use to it...haiz...actually i should have take some pics with my uni freinds so tat i can post in my blog...its too long tat i din update my blog becos i dont have new pis...lol...pls forgive me...cos v dont have the mood to take pic also....this thursday (4th feb) v will ahve a maths quiz...haiz...its so difficult..and i totally dont understand what the lecturer teaching...haiz...(to my secondary school friedns...now i think mr.ragu is better la...haiz..) but i have no choice lo...have to study on my own...have to look through those example from reference book...lol...and those book tat use in uni is so expensive...i think i would not buy any book in my nxt sem...if really nid it...i will just photostate...at least is more cheaper... =)

0 comments: