Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my course...and my loneliness...

haiz...i now worry tat i should choose IT anot? now in my class...not even 1 ppl study the same subject with me...i feel so lonely....haiz...besides that...i also scare i cant handle this subject...i know this will be a interesting subject...and it will be in high  demand by the company as less ppl study this subject...but i just feel so lonely...haiz...y all the time i have to be lonely leh? at first no 1 from my school go to the same college with me...then all the friends i know is in ty2...now...no ppl take the same subject with me...y so bad? y just always make me alone? i hate it...i really hate it...i like someone can always beside me...accompany me to go through all my problem and share my happy moments with this person..haiz...but it seems like so difficult for me to find that person....

0 comments: