Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

tuition time

hi every1...i just wake up early this mornig n dont know what to do...so i decided to post a blog....yesterday i have tuition class start from 1p.m n the first lesson is ekonomi...actually tis subject for me is ok la...but i really dont know what my tuition teacher teaching...i think is because she is still young..u know..she is just 21 years old...i got told my tuition "principal"but he call me to give her chance la...haiz...its just so boring...den after tat ekonomi class...me sue hyen n fu ze,three of us together send a message to yesterday's birthday girl,li ying....the funny thing is three of us also using sony ericsson phone then v count 1,2,3...togethre v press..hahax...next v have account class....our account teacher is a malay guy...but he is good...he talk very slow..sometimes feel a bit boring but i can understand...n he always like to call sue hyen"kakak"when she did something wrong...den next v have add maths class...this is the suffering subject for me...every time im prepare to fail my add maths...haiz...i hate add maths n also my school add maths teacher...call him to retire la...don know what he teach also...haiz...

0 comments: