Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Sunday, March 8, 2009

blogging day

today almost the whole day im online...n most of the time is in my blog...today i make many changes in my blog...i add many pictures...got my tuition frens de,got school frens de...later i plan to upload my girl guides photos too..hihi...but tis is onli a plan...here i want to say thanks you to all who visit n leave me comment de visitor...n thanks for some saying tat my mom looks young..hahax...but if she look young den i *mai look old lo?haiz...next...i hope ppl who visit my page enjoy those jay chou songs...before tat those song not smooth 1...den boon fui complaint about it i onli i noe...so i do it again n again...now those songs r smooth edi...n i total upload 5 songs...i will try to load summore next time cos its really take a long time to uplaoad...hihi...actually today i plan to do my malay essay project...but im so lazy la..how?haiz...but im happy at the same time cos tomorrow is HOLIDAY!!!haha...here i wish every1 have a wonderfull holiday...bye...

0 comments: