Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

new school life

i have to continue study le...11th of jan...next monday...i have to go school le..on 11th of jan start the orientation...then on the 18th of jan stat my foundation studies...haiz...i feel so scare now...no 1 same school wif me...no friends and a new place tat i seldom go...haiz...i really scare now...i hope someone can accompany me...but i know it will never happen...i hope i will make new friends there...but to all my old friends...dont worry..i will always remember u all..always refresh back what v have done those days...those happy days...love those days wif u guys...thx... love u all...bye...

2 comments:

lovelee285 said...

hi~ nice to meet you... =)

shermaine said...

hahahah...lol...nice to meet u too...hehe...my new friend... =)