Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Saturday, October 24, 2009

farewell









on 17th of october....v have combine farewell for pandu puteri and librarians....v having it at school....so early in the morning....for those ahli pandu puteri have to go early than the librarians cause v have to do ladam kuda....v do this procession because all the form five will get the anugerah bintang jasa....hehe.....
after that alicia and farah be the pengacara majlis...and the thing that make me crazy is they call me to give speech.....so sudden....wao....i so scare tat time....then melissa give speech...then pn.azizah and last is pn.umi....hehe......after all this things...v start the game session lo.....hahahaha....but i din eat lunch with them cause i have to go celebrate my friends birthday.....hihihi.......above got a bear and a card..is a gift from my juniors....thank you very much...my lovely juniors....its very nice....*cute*

0 comments: