Bang Yong Guk - I Remember (feat. Yang Yoseob)

Friday, July 17, 2009

happy retirement~

Below are some of the pictures i took in school as our retirement day....have fun taking pictures and v no need to do duty any more....sum more no need to wear tie lol.....hahahaha..... the juniors take over our job lol....hahahax.....now v can relax lo...

all senoirs menyerah jawatan to juniors....
i menyerahkan jawatan to alicia....
alicia lead the juniors for the ikrar...
all the form 5 take pic with our library teacher....
all the new ajk take pic with our library teacher...
Me & Wun Yen
Ginnie & Wun Yen
Marissa~me~Wun Yen
Sze Mei~me~Shen Yin~Wun Yen~Min Li
i took a pic with our former library teacher...
v taking pic with our ex-librarian teacher~puan cheong...
all form 5 librarians...
the pic with all form 5 prefects...
all the form 5 librarians taking picture with all the form 5 prefects...
v all r looking at the sky...hehe...
v all r throwing up our tie....haha...i think is a symbol of retirement....
v r trying to post som cool pic...haha...some pretend to b james bond...haha
this pic v all jump together...hehe...
me & Wun Yen
me & Min Li
Kah Yeen~me~Yong Zheng
Pei Hsin & me
Mei Mei & me
Min Li~Valerie~me
Sze Mei(sapoh) & me
How Ran & me (he is my master oO...he teach me how to play ping pong...hehe...)
How Ran & Wun Yen
Kah Yeen & How Ran

0 comments: